You have come to the right place.
If you are an organization looking for the perfect nonprofit software solution,
look no further.
Now you can fast track your mission objectives with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and digitally transform your nonprofit organization to have a more efficient and meaningful impact in your community.
Learn if you are eligible to apply for donated and discounted services from Microsoft.
Microsoft has 3 major commitments to Non-Profits
Accessible and affordable solutions for eligible non-profits. Donations and discounts are available for cloud solutions including Microsoft Office 365, Power BI, Azure, and more.
Foster collective actions with different organizations and government
Global network worldwide partners to deliver services that help nonprofits to leverage technology for their mission.
To know if you are eligible,
you MUST meet ALL FIVE requirements as required by Microsoft
Must be a non-profit or non-government organization with recognized charitable status in their respected country.
Eligible organizations must also operate on a not-for-profit basis along with the following and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include, but is not limited to:
- providing relief to the poor
- advancing education
- improving social welfare
- preserving culture
- preserving or restoring the environment
- promoting human rights
- establishment of civil society.
Any organization that does not meet the criteria mentioned above for eligible nonprofit missions is ineligible for Microsoft nonprofit programs.
Ineligible organizations include, without limitation:
- Nonprofit organizations that have not obtained recognized charitable status in their respective country;
- Governmental organizations or agencies, including international governmental organizations and United Nations Entities. Visit Microsoft Volume Licensing for Governments for more information;
- Schools, colleges, and universities. These formal educational institutions are eligible for offers through Microsoft academic volume licensing programs and are not eligible for Microsoft Nonprofit Programs, including nonprofit schools. Please visit Microsoft Volume Licensing for more information;
- Healthcare organizations included in Microsoft Health Programs are ineligible for Microsoft Nonprofit Programs, including, but not limited to, hospitals, healthcare networks, health plans, ambulatory/outpatient healthcare organizations, nursing homes, retirement centers, assisted living, home healthcare, and health research organizations and laboratories. Visit Microsoft Volume Licensing for Health for more information. Exceptions include independent nonprofit organizations with the following missions: community, behavioral and women’s health clinics; hospices; emergency services; and blood, tissue, and organ banks.
- Professional, commerce and trade associations;
- Political, labor, and fraternal organizations;
- Refurbishers that will be installing the donated software on refurbished computers to be distributed or donated to nonprofits or schools. Please visit Registered Refurbisher Program for more information.
Nonprofit offers are intended only for paid nonprofit employees, and unpaid full-time equivalent (FTE) staff who have material day-to-day managerial, operational, and fiduciary responsibilities, and who will not use the license for personal income generation. Volunteers, members and beneficiaries of the nonprofit are NOT eligible for nonprofit licenses and subscriptions. *
For volunteers, you can utilize discounted volunteer offers available through the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement.
Organizations cannot share, transfer, or resell nonprofit licenses or subscriptions with other organizations, including with partner nonprofits or legally independent sister organizations.
Microsoft values and respects individual and cultural differences and is committed to providing an inclusive environment that is welcoming and free from discrimination.
Therefore, organizations are not eligible to participate in the Microsoft nonprofit giving program if they have a policy or mission of discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training or services, promotion, termination, and/or retirement based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership, or veteran status.
The only exception to this policy is for religious organizations that are exempt from laws that prohibit such discrimination.
Download a copy of the requirements here:
Nonprofit eligibility and discounts _ Microsoft for Nonprofits
ITA services and support all throughout your Dynamics 365 CRM journey
Define the scope of requirements and guidance on each step of the implementation
Consultancy and support for configuration and customization of Dynamics 365
Onboarding and training for users
Continued consultancy to a user-requested change(s) in CRM
Once you have passed all the Eligibility requirements, so we can discuss your requirements and schedule a demo of Dynamics 365.
Please follow and like us: