Microsoft CRM might help your business to improve customer relations, to increase customer profits, to maximize upselling and cross-selling, and to better internal communication.
Yes, you have read it right. I said “might” because those benefits will not be possible unless you act on it. All the data that are being gathered and presented by Microsoft CRM will be nothing unless you use it to leverage team’s performance.
With Microsoft CRM, since data of your KPIs are within reach then it will be easier for you to conduct your coaching.
According to Harvard Business Review’s Answer and Exchange, the following are the benefits that your business will get if you coach your employees.
- Overcome costly and time-consuming performance problems
- Strengthen employees’ skills so you can delegate more tasks to them and focus on more important managerial responsibilities—such as planning
- Boost productivity by helping your employees work smarter
- Develop a deep bench of talent who can step into your shoes as you advance in the company
- Improve retention; employees are more loyal and motivated when their bosses take time to help them improve their skills
- Make more effective use of company resources; coaching costs less than formal training
Also, they provided the value that your employees will get when you coached them. If employees are coached they
- Build valuable skills and knowledge they can use to advance in their careers
- Feel supported and encouraged by their manager and the company
- Experience the pride and satisfaction that come with surmounting new challenges
Microsoft CRM is one of the best software technology innovations that will help and support your business. However, this innovation does not guarantee to make your business a successful one.
Microsoft CRM’s generated data will be similar to other data – Not until you use it, share it and act on it.
Please follow and like us: