HOW TO USE ADVANCED FIND TOOLFebruary 24, 2018
RECEIVE AND MAKE CALLS
When a contact calls you, a notification displays on your screen. To answer the call, select the notification. If you don’t want to accept the call, select Decline to dismiss the call and send it to voice mail, if available.
An incoming call should look like this:
Skype for Business automatically detects your devices, such as a headset, mic, speakers and cameras. Before you make a call make sure that you have an audio device connected to your computer.
We recommend that you check your audio and video devices before joining a meeting or making a call, to make sure you’re all set up in making and receiving calls.
TO SET CALL FORWARDING
On your Skype for Business desktop, click on the gear icon on the upper right-hand side.
2. Choose Tools and choose Call Forwarding Settings on the expanded menu.
3. On the Skype for Business Options dialog box, select Call Forwarding. You can choose from a few options for Call Forwarding such as:
FORWARD TO VOICEMAIL
Choose Forward my Calls to Voicemail from the drop-down box and click OK. Take note that voicemail message will be set to a default message by Skype until you personalize it.
FORWARD TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO ANOTHER NUMBER
1. Choose your new number or contact
2. Choose number from your directory or enter the phone number you wish your calls to be forwarded to and click OK.
3. Forward to My Delegates; Assign a number under My delegates to forward calls to.
4. To add a Delegate, click on Add, and select the delegate’s number, choose how long it will take for the phone to ring on your delegate’s number and Click OK.
TO TURN OFF CALL FORWARDING
Please follow and like us: